Start Your Application
Begin your application for our LAST BATCH of recruitment!
Application Deadline: Until position is filled
Successful candidates will receive an offer of the Scholarship in LATE July 2021
Is this program right for you?
Program mentor does not start as being a teacher, nor does it require any teaching qualifications. You can come from different academic backgrounds. Yet, what drives you to succeed in this role or even beyond is your enthusiasm, resilience, work ethics and determination.
Basic eligibility requirements. You must be a:
- Prospective or recent university graduate from any discipline
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or have the permit to work in Hong Kong
Do you also:
- Share TUF mission and core values: Righteousness, Respect, Compassion, Modesty, Perseverance, Uniqueness
- Have proven leadership and/or community service record
- Have strong commitment to help others setting goals and achieving breakthroughs
- Have the tenacity to deal with pressure
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have a high proficiency in English and Chinese
Two years full-time:
- Take ownership of your personal and professional development in the structured, learning-driven and person-oriented TUF Leadership Development Program;
- Deliver the TUF Mentorship Program in one of our designated Partner Schools, and upon successful completion of the program, become a part of our TUF Alumni Community.