Our Partner School community members include school principals and senior leadership. The objective is for all Partner Schools to work with us using our platform to build, sustain and enhance collaboration in promoting student learning and self-development.
The platform enables schools to share resources and best practices with each other and promote longer term cooperation with us beyond the two-year program.
- Mr. Ho Yin-Hon – Principal, Caritas Fanling Chan Chun Ha Secondary School
- Honorary Members:
- Mr. Dominic Cheng – Supervisor, Caritas Wu Cheng-chung Secondary School
- Mr. Tai Pak Shing – Principal, T.W.G.Hs. Yau Tze Tin Memorial College
- Ms Au Yeung Lai King – Principal, Caritas Yuen Long Chan Chun Ha Secondary School
- Ms. Carol Kwong Sau Chee – Principal, HKSKH Bishop Hall Secondary School
- Mr. Chan Chin Lee – Principal, HKSYC & IA Chan Nam Chong Memorial College
- Ms. Florence Man – Principal, HKTA The Yuen Yuen Institute No.1 Secondary School
- Mr. George Chu – Vice-Principal, Maryknoll Secondary School
- Mr. Francis Lau Man Kit – Principal, St. Francis of Assisi’s College
- Ms. Alison Choy– English Panel Head, Tsang Pik Shan Secondary School
- Mr. Yeung Chun Man – Principal, T.W.G.Hs. Yow Kam Yuen College
- Dr. Roger Ng – Board of Directors, Teach Unlimited Foundation
- Mrs. Maria Lee Cheng – Board of Directors, Teach Unlimited Foundation
- Ms. Alice Chow – Executive Director, Teach Unlimited Foundation
We recruit university graduates who are interested in education and social issues and train them to be Program Mentors to deliver the TUF Program. Graduates come from a variety of disciplines but are united by a shared passion to help improve the learning attitude and motivation of socially disadvantaged students in Hong Kong.
Program Mentors will receive a two-year scholarship. They are given intensive training prior to placement in a Partner School where they work daily with students, supported by the school’s principal and teaching staff.
Program Mentors also participate in regular training and coaching sessions throughout the two years to help them develop and refine their mentoring and teaching skills plus leadership practices. Such core competencies developed is highly relevant and transferable across different professions.
Our Alumni Committee provides resources, network and opportunities to enable former Program Mentors to further their contribution to the mission and objectives of Teach Unlimited Foundation.
They generously support the training of serving Program Mentors, our program development and enhancement, and as ambassadors to promote our work and mission to others.
If you would like to contact our alumni, please contact email@example.com.
- Kevin Lee
- Vice Chairperson：
- Michelle Lee
- Chloe Chan
- Patricia Chan
- Francesca Chu
- Addi Chung
- Phoebe Leung
- Shirley Leung
- Debbie Mak
- Grace Tse
- Hazel Wong
- Dennis Wong
We are deeply grateful to all our donors and supporters for their contribution to the development of Teach Unlimited Foundation. Every contribution is making a real difference in advancing education opportunity of socially disadvantaged students in Hong Kong.
Professional Training Support
|Agnes Au Yeung|
|Kathy Chan, M.D|
|Barry Chan||Hok Yau Club|
|Dominic Cheng||Caritas Yuen Long Chan Chun Ha Secondary School|
|Professor Cheng Yin Cheong|
|Theresa Cunanan, Ph.D||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Iu Kan Siu-mee, Amy||Chinese University of Hong Kong|
|Fiona Law||Caritas Family Services|
|Mike Leung||Agenda Kong|
|Lo Wing Sun|
|Sung Li Young|
|Tai Pak Shing||TWGHs Yow Kam Yuen College|
|Frankie Too||The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups|
|Wee Lian Hee, Ph.D||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Leo Yam Ph.D|
|Yeung Sum, Ph.D, J.P.|
|Denise Chan||Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|Ip Hoi Suen||Arcadia Press Limited|
|The Hon Ip Kin-yuen||Legislative Councillor|
|Lai Fai Yeung||Credit Suisse|
|Kenneth Lam, M.D|
And many Individual Contributors.
|Phyllis Lo||Learning Unlimited|
|Ng Kai Yeung (Eight God)|
|Teresa Ng||TC2 café and workshop|
|White Pak||Institute of Textiles & Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|
|Syeeda K K|
|Peter Yam||Ronald Lu & Partners|